What Would We Do Without The Starfish to Wish Upon? -A.Foy

COTTAGE GARDEN~COASTAL~PRIMITIVE DESIGN

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Secret Spot-Shhhhhhh!

Okay, so here is our secret spot that no one knows about.  Well, of course of all of you do now. But, I'm sharing it because it is totally blissful!  If you're ever in York Harbor Park in York, Maine hook a left and keep walking down the dirt path, under the brush, and you will come out to what you see here!  Ahhhhh, summer! But, danger there is a hike at your own risk sign!

Me in my moment of Zen



Above-My hubby having a moment
Below

2 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

I love sea glass too..looks like a wonderful spot..I do LOVE the east coast...

i have an almost 4 year old neice....so much FUN !

stay cozy...

and thanks for stopping by Farmhouse.....

more later

fonldy,
kary
xxx

Unknown said...

Time spent together
In any sort of weather
At home or by the ocean
Fills my heart with emotion
Thoughts meander to and fro
Heart thumping, my eyes aglow
You are my lighthouse in the darkest night
Leading my life to the morning light
I love you!