What Would We Do Without The Starfish to Wish Upon? -A.Foy

COTTAGE GARDEN~COASTAL~PRIMITIVE DESIGN

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Keeping One Eye Open!


Literally!  Well, after a loooong day of Dr. visits for my son & I the patients are home and resting.  Pink Eye has flown through my home faster than.....I don't know what?  But, let me say I was making fun of my husband for looking like Popeye on New Year's Eve and here I am now looking like Popeye with my darling son who is looking like a bit red in the eyes.  It's pretty bad when you are at the Dr.'s and she takes a look at you for the first time in 6 months and says, "That's a really bad case of it." Oooooooh, yes it is.  No, I will not take a pic. of my eye.  That would be just gross!  I'm off for me spinach.  ;) Eye-Yi-Yi

No comments: