What Would We Do Without The Starfish to Wish Upon? -A.Foy

COTTAGE GARDEN~COASTAL~PRIMITIVE DESIGN

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Room With A View

I had to take a picture of my yard outside my kitchen window.  We have a HUGE rhody that got a bit damaged in an ice storm that we had 2 years ago.  But, it is the biggest I've ever seen!  It's bursting with purple/pink flowers.  
I also took one of my herb garden that is in need of some weeding!  Have fun ;)  Also, looking for galvanized pails and tubs for some chalkboard paint. 

And isn't this cottage really cute!  I could move right in!  You could too.  It's for sale in Moody, Maine!  My husband took a picture of it as we were riding down the road.  I love the color...I have a thing for green. 

1 comment:

Erin | Bygone Living said...

You have such a beautiful yard!