What Would We Do Without The Starfish to Wish Upon? -A.Foy

COTTAGE GARDEN~COASTAL~PRIMITIVE DESIGN

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I WON!!!

Last night was a great night with some great friends of mineI was able to donate some money to help a needy child attend a YMCA camp in Central Massachusetts, which is a wonderful thing. I won some pretty awesome things too! 


1.  A tour of Boston's Channel 5, watch award winning newscaster Susan Wornick, (pictured below), film her show, the Chronicle Studio, and lunch across the street at Panera with 10 of my friends!
2.  A facial at New Leaf Spa and lots of goodies that I was able to bring home from the Spa...I await my facial, Ahhhh!
3.  And this oil painting below from a local MA artist. 
 Have a wonderful day Bloggies ;)Alyssa

4 comments:

ss&m said...

So happy for you!!! :)

Erin | Bygone Living said...

What awesome prizes! So happy for you! :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Lucky you, Alyssa! Congrats!

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

Love the painting!
-Trish