What Would We Do Without The Starfish to Wish Upon? -A.Foy

COTTAGE GARDEN~COASTAL~PRIMITIVE DESIGN

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Before I begin my day...

Hope you enjoy this beautiful Saturday.  I love blogging in the early hours while I'm about to begin my Saturday Adventures!  Thanks to all of you, I get soooo many decorating ideas and inspired to start something new.
Today, my family, friends, and bloggie friends, I want to share with you just a few pictures of the garden flowers in our yard...enjoy!
   Image by What's Cooking America


Will's Vegetable Garden (Thanks to Sharon Lovejoy!)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. RALPH WALDO EMERSON
Babe, we have most of these things and I am the life that has breathed easier because of you!
I love you as my wife, as a great person, as my friend, my lover and as Will's Mommy!
Me

Alyssa said...

Who would of known that my hubby follows my blogs...no matter where he is in the world ;)LOVE YOU!!!!

Erin | Bygone Living said...

Such beautiful flowers!

That pitcher of lemonade just screams summer! ♥