School is officially out for the summer, but that means...
1. Clean and Organize
2. Repaint something and Draw and read and write
3. Weed the gardens
4. Pretend I'm Batman Mommy for Batman 4yr. old son
5. Make a junk pile and a keep pile, then figure out where to put the "keep" stuff
6. Stay awake past 8:30p.m.
7. Catch fireflies
8. Enjoy the campfires and eat s'mores
9. Spend time with my two favorite boys in the world! (Hubby and Will)
10. Run, maybe? Off to Maine...
11. Have fun at the zoo
12. Daytrips with friends
13. Take a class
14. Uh Oh! It's August already!!!
15. Off to school my little Will
16. Here we go again...
17. I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.
18. "Good Morning Boys and Girls"